About CCIM Institute
CCIM Institute is headquartered in Chicago on Michigan Avenue's Magnificent Mile. Our association touches over 25,000 commercial real estate professionals around the world and serves 13,000 members. The Institute awards the CCIM designation to individuals who have completed educational and experience requirements.
CCIM Institute Mission
Elevate our members to the highest levels of success in the commercial real estate profession.
Staff & Volunteer Values
- Ethical leadership
- Cultural awareness
- Investing in the future
- Staying connected
- Fiscal responsibility
- Acting globally
Working at CCIM Institute
Our team brings together a great mix of people with diverse talents. Our office overlooks beautiful views of the Chicago River and provides plenty of collaborative spaces. With a solid benefits package and an excellent opportunity to grow your career, there's never been a more exciting time to work at CCIM Institute.
CCIM Institute staff and members also give back to local communities through volunteer work. Learn more.
- Medical, prescription drug, dental, and vision insurance
- Wellness program
- Basic employee life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Health and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation, sick, and personal days
- Option to buy/sell vacations days
- Extended sick leave
- Pre-tax commuter benefit program