State Specific Regulations for Continuing Education
The following states have specific regulations for commercial real estate professionals operating within their borders.
CCIM Institute will provide attendance verification for students submitting a CA DRE petition. To qualify for an attendance certificate, licensees must meet the requirement of 90 percent attendance. Students must successfully complete the course with a 70% or better to receive CA DRE credit. Licensees are required to submit their own documentation
directly to CA DRE for consideration. For more information, please contact us at +1 (312) 321-4460, ext. 8566 or
- Licensees must submit the Missouri CE request form before the end of the classroom course.
- Missouri licensees must also sign the Missouri CE roster and provide their license number. The exam must be completed within seven days of the end of the course.
- Missouri does not allow CCIM Institute to submit late submissions for CE credit – no exceptions.
- CCIM Institute’s MCE provider number is 0099.
- Licensees must successfully complete the course exam in order to receive credit. Only MCE credit is available.
- Licensees must forward their CE course certificate directly to TREC for CI 101, 102, 103, and 104.
CCIM Institute will forward a roster to TREC for all CE for Ward Courses.
Register for a course
Learn More About CE